This site may contain links to other sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
Collection of Personal Data.
You agree that we may collect the following data about you either directly from you, persons whom we believe are your authorised representatives, from 3rd parties, or from publicly available sources:
- Identification, such as your name; and
- Contact details, such as your mobile, landline number and email address.
You must only submit to us information which is accurate and not misleading and you must inform us of changes. You can update your personal data any time by filling out the Enquiry Now form. You can visit our website and browse without having to provide personal data. We will only keep personal data for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
Disclosure and Use of Personal Data.
The personal data we collect from you will be used, or may be shared with 3rd parties (including related companies and 3rd party service providers), for some or all of the following purposes and/or other purposes as notified to you or as permitted by law:
- To process any requests, you submit through our website, including arranging for appointments and responding to your enquiries;
- To send you marketing and/or promotional materials about our or 3rd party sellers’ products and services from time to time;
- For market research, survey and customer service audit; and/or
- For compliance with applicable laws, regulations or industry codes.
Cookies and Web Analytics.